Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Chop, Chop, Chop!!


A while ago I wrote about one of my favorite items, my Boon Drying rack:)

I mean seriously could it be any cuter??  Well now I have a new favorite item from Boon, their Slicer.




Meal time can be such a handful, especially when you only have one hand and limited time to prepare it.  This Slicer makes things so easy!!  It cuts everything into perfect "kid sized" bites.  I wish I would have discovered this product, back when my son first starting eating "big kid" food.  However I still have to watch the size of his bites, especially since he tries to eat too much at once. 

The last 2 months have been so much easier, since I got my slicer.  It is also great for traveling, and going out to eat.

Just like my drying rack, this item is not only for babies...it makes a great chopped salad:)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved