Friday, April 27, 2012

Watching Grass Grow!!


There is an item in my house, that gets more attention than anything else. (no not my dog!!)




It is our Grass Countertop Drying Rack, by Boon.  I am not sure if this speaks more about the product, or my lack of decorating skills.  I am going to lean towards the product, because it is pretty fantastic.  It was one of the first things that I bought, when I found out I was pregnant with my son.  After losing my daughter, I was terrified of buying anything baby related ahead of time...however I knew that I would find a use for this rack regardless of what happened.  Luckily I have been able to use the rack for it's main function (drying bottles and nipples).

Besides looking cute on my counter, the rack is very functional.  The "blades of grass", help you stand products up to dry.  There is a tray below the rack that catches water, so it doesn't spread across the counter top.  I usually scrub this about once a week.  It is easy to use, and easy to clean...and is only $14.99.  It will bring a  smile to your face every time you look at it, and it is guaranteed to bring in a ton of compliments.  I plan on using mine to dry things, even when we stop using baby items.  I also think it would work well in a bathroom to put jewelry or make up on.   hmmmm maybe I need another:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved