Tuesday, October 2, 2012

In the Mood for Fall!


Despite that fact that we are still in the 90's, I am in the mood for Fall.

Here are some great Fall looks that I love....


Benetton- Seriously how cute??



Slouchy Beanie-  I wish they looked this good on me:)




Toms Cord/Fleece- My son loves his Toms



Wrist warmers- adorable!!



Gucci- This one can be filed in "dream"...for so many reasons;)



Suspenders!!




Gap- Fall in California (raincoat and shorts)





Gap- Now we just need rain!!



Ralph Lauren- ears get cold too!!



Did you get your kids anything new and exciting for Fall??  I'd like to add all of these items to my son's closet. We do have the rain boots, they are even cuter in person.  Now we are hoping for some rain:)...and cooler temperatures!!



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the gloves

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved