Friday, October 5, 2012

Things I Don't Need, But Definitely Want:)


AKA things that my husband doesn't agree that I NEED;)
...although I added a few this week that I think he would even want!!  Can you guess which ones??



Handle Bar Grips




Polaroid attachment for Iphone (my friends that tease me for using my Polaroid still sent me a link to this lol)
A clutch for your bike:)



Bike Chalk Trail- You need sometime fun for their bike too;)


Good Wishes Maternity Voodoo Doll- I could have used one of these!!



Ipad arcade (I guess I should put an Ipad on this list first;) )


Construction Plate


Do you have a list of thing you want like this??  Items that you don't quite need, but know that they will make your life more fun:)  What is on your list??







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved