Friday, October 5, 2012

Things I Don't Need, But Definitely Want:)


AKA things that my husband doesn't agree that I NEED;)
...although I added a few this week that I think he would even want!!  Can you guess which ones??



Handle Bar Grips




Polaroid attachment for Iphone (my friends that tease me for using my Polaroid still sent me a link to this lol)
A clutch for your bike:)



Bike Chalk Trail- You need sometime fun for their bike too;)


Good Wishes Maternity Voodoo Doll- I could have used one of these!!



Ipad arcade (I guess I should put an Ipad on this list first;) )


Construction Plate


Do you have a list of thing you want like this??  Items that you don't quite need, but know that they will make your life more fun:)  What is on your list??







1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A powerful share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing just a little analysis on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. jewelry set. So let me reword that: Thank you for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If doable, as you grow to be expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra particulars? It's extremely helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this blog publish!If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like gemstone necklace.You can visit our bracelet for girl.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved