Thursday, October 11, 2012

Shark Tank!!


Recently I bought my son the cutest shark hoodie from Old Navy.  I guess I should have shared it on here, because we have never gotten more compliments on anything!!




They appear to be sold out online, but maybe you can find one at your local Old Navy.

This made me realize that maybe it was time that I shared some fun Old Navy finds. They have so many great items for kids there...and you can't beat their prices!!

Here are are some cute fall items, that are sure to turn some heads:)


Performance Fleece Critter Hoodies
Leopard Print Mary Janes



Super Grover Tee


Astronaut Jr Captain Sleep Set


Button Front Cardi



Licensed Backpack


Knit Trapper Hat


Owl Trapper Hat for Baby


Flocked Dino Tee


...and the best part is they are having a 15% off sale right now.  Just enter the code ONFALL15 at checkout.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you still have your hoodie? My soon outgrew his :( and we're dying to find a next-size-up replacement to buy. I've scoured ebay but there's nothing anywhere!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved