Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Obsession!!


My two biggest obsessions in the world are Purses and Organization (ok I have more than two add TV, Coca Cola, books, shopping...)

Ok back to the purses and organization...I can never have enough purses, and can never organize enough!!  One of the greatest things about having kids is that you get to buy a 2nd purse AKA diaper bag.  Now I have an excuse to look at twice as many bags.  There are so many great ones out there.  However sometimes you want a bag that doesn't scream baby and diapers.  You want to wear a stylish outfit, and have a bag to match.  I searched everywhere for a bag like this, and then I stumbled upon Danzo Baby bags!!  If you haven't seen them before, you are in for a treat.  These bags are beautiful, the type of bag that stops you in your tracks....the type of bag that people without kids consider carrying!!




It was love at first sight, but just when I thought it couldn't get better...I saw the inside!!




For those of us that love to organize things, a great joy in life is labeling.  I carry my label maker around my house with me.  Can you imagine my surprise, when I discovered that the inside of all their bags are separated into clear pockets??!!  However they didn't stop there!!  They made labels for all of the pockets.  The labels have Velcro on the back, so you can change the contents of the pockets whenever you need to.  These bags are a dream come true.  And the best part of this dream, is that I get to share it with all of you!!!  Danzo Baby has been nice enough to offer us an exclusive deal.  They rarely offer any deals on their bags, but for 2 days only (6/6/-6/8), all Little Orso Readers can get 20% off of their order.  If you have been waiting to buy a diaper bag, or looking to upgrade your current bag, now is the time!!  Just enter OrsoLoot at checkout. 

Make sure to share this deal with all of your friends, a deal like this will most likely never come again!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved