Friday, June 15, 2012

Little Orso Bookshelf- Father's Day Edition


My son has loved books since he was born, I am assuming that he got that from me:)  I have loved reading since I was little!!  I actually used to win the summer reading contest at my library ever year, for reading the most books:)  I love having this little bond with him <3

The two of us make weekly visits to the bookstore.  Luckily for me they just opened a great clearance bookstore near by (for those of you in Orange County, check out the Crown Books on El Paseo in Mission Viejo...it has a wonderful kids section) Besides his weekly book ( I can't think of a better way to spend $1 a week), I also like to buy him books about each holiday.  I think we almost have a complete collection.  We read these books every day for 2 weeks before the holiday.  I swear his Corduroy Halloween book, is why he had such a great time at the pumpkin patch last year:)

My son and I have decided to share our Father's Day collection with you.  Not only is having a book for every holiday a good way to build your child's library, but it also creates great memories and traditions.

Not to mention a book about dad, is a great Father's Day gift...especially if you let your child write or draw something in the cover.



Our Favorite:)...

A Perfect Father's Day



We actually bought this one because the dog on the cover looks like ours...

The Night Before Father's Day


Our first Father's Day Book...

daddy hugs


We call Daddy a "Bear", so it was fitting...

I Love My Daddy


I loved the Berenstain Bears when I was little...

The Berenstain Bears and the Papa's Day Surprise


Happy Father's Day from Little Orso!!!


1 comments:

Caroline R. said...

This blog is awesome!!! There are such cute items featured on here that I would definitely recommend to all my friends. They have the best accessories and outfits for little kids.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved