Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Charmed I'm Sure??!!



Remember how I promised to start including more items for parents, especially moms??:)  Well today I am keeping good on my promise, and I am sure that you will love it!!

My good friend Heather is a stylist for Stella and Dot. Recently I was over at her house looking at their new charm line, and I fell in LOVE!!

Not only are their charms fashion forward, but they make the best "mom necklaces".  All moms love to wear something to represent their children. (hell we deserve a medal after labor!!). We are proud of our kids, and it is nice to wear something close to our hearts that symbolize them.




This one is actually Heather's personal necklace...it has both of her kids' initials, a birth stone, and a sweet message.  I love it!!  But what I really love is how different every mom can make theirs.  They literally have something for every mom (grandmother, great grandmother, aunt, sister...).


They even have something for angel moms like me. A beautiful delicate angel wing... Finally a way to have all of your children represented on one item. (that is a huge thing for those of us that have lost a child)


  
The reason I am so excited about these, is because I hunted for months looking for something special after my son was born. I could not find exactly what I wanted, and had to settle for something close.  With these charms I don't have to settle, and am actually able to get something even better than I had pictured in my head. I also know how hard it is to find quality charms, that are still affordable... and these are very affordable!!





I had such a great time mixing and matching the options just for mine.  I am still having trouble deciding on my final combination, but did buy this "mom charm" (shown above). Engraved on it is the word "mom", in every language.




They even have an adorable paw charm, for those that want to include their fur baby:)  I have so many combinations going on in my head, that I think I need a second neck;)  Luckily the charms look really cute on bracelets too.  I know not everyone is a necklace person, so that it is a great option.

Head over to the Stella and Dot site, and make your own "story" today!!!  Heather is our official Little Orso stylist, and is available to help you with any questions.  She is amazing with coming up with cute combinations, and is the reason that I am even more confused than ever. She kept throwing out more adorable options:)

...here is a little video to give you a taste of the fun that Heather and I had designing our necklaces.




3 comments:

Kary said...

I am totally getting one of these.

Now to decide which one?

Jackie F said...

I am saving up for one. I love them :-)

Buckley said...

Kary- it is hard to decide which combination to get. Let us know what you decide!!

Jackie- me too:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved