Monday, August 6, 2012

10 Things To Buy For Back To School (that aren't on the supply list)


I was a huge fan of buying back to school supplies.  That was probably the most exciting part of school for me, and the only time I was 100% dedicated to something school related;)

Putting your own spin on the required items is always fun, but so is buying some extras that make the school year more exciting..

Here are my top 10 for this school year!!


1. Everyone needs a fun eraser





2. And a fun pencil sharpener



3. A cupcake holder





4. Scented Pencils (even better when they are made from 100% recyclable materials)





5. A fun pencil pouch (I think I made need this one for my make up)








6. Cool bandages for all those skinned knees







7.  Cold Pack to keep lunch "cool"






8. Fun Crayons (yes we stole these from our earlier post, but they are too cool not to share again)






9. A distracting calculator;)





10.  A fun place to share everything that you learned that day!!!



I am sure my suggestions will not make me very popular with my teacher friends, but then again I have never been a teacher's pet;)

Have fun shopping:)
  

...and using these supplies!!








3 comments:

Cassie said...

These are SO great!! I would love for you to come link up this post to the Mommy-Brain Mixer, which is happening right now! http://two-in-diapers.blogspot.com/2012/08/mommy-brain-mixer-3.html. Hope to see you there! :)

Unknown said...

hahha!! Love the nose pencil sharpeners!!

Cassie said...

SO glad you linked up, friend! Following you now and can't wait to see you again this Thursday! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved