Monday, July 30, 2012

“To Be Prepared is Half the Victory.”


Trying to figure out what to take to the hospital for your delivery can be so stressful.  You don't want to forget anything, but also don't want to over pack. (I am guilty of some major over packing)  There are lists on many blogs and sites, but so many of them are different.  It leaves first time moms wondering what they really need.  Then the day arrives, and you barely remember to grab your keys on the way out the door. (I forgot to turn off the tv, or at least I thought I did, and and obsessed about it throughout my delivery)

I have had people on here and other friends, ask me about what to bring.  Considering that I packed enough stuff for 6 months and babies, I didn't think that I should offer any advice on this subject.  I started to look around for the best lists to share, but instead found something even better... The Push Pack.  Created by a mom of three, named Laura, this pack is perfect!!  It is small and organized, yet has everything that you will need.  It was one of those days that I read something, and kept saying "yes" out loud.  She sounded just like me!!



The Push Pack contains the following items:

-EO® lavender scented shampoo, conditioner & bath gel, 
-Washcloth, make up remover, 
-Kiss My Face shaving cream & razor, 
-Kiss My Face lotion, 
-Crystal deodorant wipes, 
-Comb & hair band, 
-Lip balm, 
-Tom’s of Maine toothpaste & toothbrush, 
-Breast pads,
-Maxi pads, 
-Disposable underwear, (seriously this underwear is fabulous, do not waste your time buying anything fancy.  If anything beg the nurses for more pairs of these)
-Comfy socks, 
-Playing cards, 
-Motherlove Organic Nipple Cream®, 
-Notepad, 
-Thank you cards & pen, 
-Gum, 
-Preggie Pop®, 
-Bellybar®, 
-Cup of oatmeal & spoon (did you know oatmeal helps milk production?- ***learned this on the Push Pack website page)


"Call it wisdom and experience, peace of mind, and a gift of love all wrapped into one bag..."



Not only is the Push Pack one of the greatest pregnancy items that I have seen, but the company is one that makes you want to buy from them.  Laura is a down to earth person, that replies to her own emails.  She shares tips for other moms that may want to create a product, and donates a portion of her sales to charity.  Their current charity is called Family House of San Francisco, they offer temporary housing to families of sick kids.

If you are pregnant or thinking about getting pregnant, bookmark this site.  If you are looking for a baby shower gift, that they will actually use, then grab one of these.

I knew you all would love these, so I was thrilled when Laura said that we could offer you all a special deal!!  Order your Push Packs now, and receive $10 off with code ORSO. :)

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved