Thursday, July 5, 2012

A,B,C,D,E,F,G.....


As I have mentioned in many of my posts, I am obsessed with personalizing things...especially with monograms.  When I was pregnant with my son, I searched everywhere to find some wooden letters that I could hang over his crib.  I could never find exactly what I was looking for.  Most were way too feminine, too big, too small...I finally settled on one, but have never loved it. 

That is why I was so excited, when one of my favorite jewelry sites (Kayce Jones Designs) started making wooden letters!!








I have featured Kayce's work a few other times.  She makes adorable items, that will immediately melt your heart. (she made my all time favorite necklace)  When you receive an item from Kayce, you can feel the love that went into it.  That is why I was thrilled when I saw these letters.

They come in black or white, unless you order one of her special premium colors. (Rainbow Mama friends she has a fantastic rainbow print!!)




The letters are very affordable too...$12 for the first, and $8 for each additional letter. Add $1 (per letter) if you would like a personalized color.  They come with either a slot to hang them on, or a ribbon through the top.

I will definitely be replacing my son's "G", with one from Kayce Jones.  Her letters and colors are so cute, I think I may write his entire name. Or should I put "Mom" with a giant heart next to it??  I am sure he would love that when he got older;)




Head over today and grab some letters, and throw a little something cute in the cart for yourself too!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved