Friday, July 20, 2012

Memory, All Alone in the Moonlight...



I am one of those people that hates clutter, but loves to keep sentimental items.  The combination doesn't always work...  Especially now that I am a mom.  I want to keep everything that my son has ever touched!!  His baby book was already overflowing, by the time that he was 1.  I had thought about putting "these extra items" in photo boxes, but didn't feel like that was special enough.  That is why I was so excited when I saw these Memory Keepers, at Paper Coterie.




These were exactly what I needed, to organize my son's items.  I have decided that I will make one every year, and fill it with birthday items and other things that were special from that year.  They have quite a few designs to choose from, but I decided to go with one of their personalized options ..the Instagram one. (you can even use one of your child's drawings)








I mixed their stock photos in with some from my son's first birthday.  I am so happy with how it turned out.  The quality of the box is fabulous, and it is the perfect size to hold everything that I wanted to save from his first year.







They are well worth the $42, but I was lucky enough to stumble on a coupon for 40% off, and I am excited to share it with all of you!!  Until July 29th, use code DOCUMENTCHARM at checkout to get 40% off of your entire order!!  This so exciting!! 

They have so many amazing items to choose from, and the company is wonderful.  They sent me a "welcome card" and necklace, when I placed my order.  And inside my Memory Keeper was an adorable desk calendar (they are giving them out to celebrate their anniversary).  Everything was well packaged, and my order came very quickly. 

I can not recommend these Memory Keepers or Paper Coterie enough!!  Hurry over and order something before this great deal is gone!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved