Monday, July 23, 2012

Love, Love, Love...Things Currently Sitting In My Online Cart Edition



One of my favorite things to do is put things in my cart (at websites).  It gives me the excitement of shopping, and helps me create a wish list for each site.  I used to just throw anything that caught my eye in the cart, now I only put items that I really look into and want.

Here are some items that I recently put in my cart :)


Shoezooz Shoe Stickers- They teach left and right:) I think I may still need these!!




Going To Grandmas Suitcase- I wish they made one for Mom that says "Going to the Spa"


 

Stripes Giant Noodles- Huge pipe cleaners to create with:)



Andy & Evan Clothes- This is a site where I just throw everything in the cart.  I want this entire outfit (and their entire fall line)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These items are headed to my cart too.

Anonymous said...

Funny, I had those shoe stickers in my cart too. Can't get myself to spend the money when they'll outgrow these shoes so fast and we have way too many shoes with triplets that I'd need to buy a ton for it to actually work. Great concept though!

-Jessica

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved