Thursday, December 1, 2011

I'm Leaving on a Jetplane...




This time of year many of us will travel. Whether it is for the night or a week, traveling is never easy with kids.  That's why I am buying a Trunki.  Anything that can make packing and traveling easier is a necessity in my book.

The Trunki is a ride on suitcase by Melissa and Doug.  It comes in 6 fun colors, and your child can literally ride on it.  Besides being fun, at 18.25" x 8.63" x 12" it is also efficient.  This sturdy case will keep all of your children's treasures safely inside.  They also would be cute in a child's room to hold their toys.

I have been waiting to buy one, but right now Melissa and Doug have a special 20% off promotion on them.  Just enter NTRUNKI20 at checkout.  I am heading over to order mine now.  My only question is what color to get:)  Make sure you hurry this promotion is only good until 12/2/11.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved