Sunday, December 4, 2011

Environmentally Friendly And Still Cute

Today I am sharing a new company that I stumbled upon, when looking for new sippy cups for my son. Lifefactory is a company that makes BPA free bottles, sippy cups and teethers.  Their stuff is safe and chemical free, yet also so stylish.  






My personal favorite is their silicone teether.  They come in such cute colors, and actually look like stylish bracelets when worn by mommy. They have four types of knobs on them, which makes them very appealing to those teething.




Check them out today!!  They even have stylish bottles for adults!!  I am thinking of making us that cheesy family that all has matching water bottles;) 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved