Friday, December 9, 2011

All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers...



I recently discovered a kids clothing line named Lazoo, which I love.  Originating out of Japan, it is a line based on imagination and encouraging your kids to strive for whatever they want in life.  Their clothes are whimsical, and most feature one of their featured characters (which they refer to as their cast...I personally am partial to Takumi (seen above), a dinosaur that loves to build things instead of destroy them).


My two favorite things to buy my son are clothes and books...this store has a great collection of both.  I love that the clothes they have inspire kids to read, and make up their own stories about what is going on in the image on their shirt!!  Too many of the items these days do the imagination for them:(

Their stuff is cute, and encourages individuality!!  How can you go wrong??!!




Lazoo currently has a promotion with People Magazine, where you can get 20% off of your order.  Just enter code People20 at checkout.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved