Monday, December 5, 2011

Snug as a bug!!!





I have had my eye on these cute sleeping bags for a long time!!  They come from Pottery Barn Kids, and have sherpa exteriors.  They have other sleeping bags at Pottery Barn Kids, but the sherpa ones come in two designs Moose and Polar Bear.  Their interiors are just as cute as the exterior...The Polar Bear is a grey and white check, and the moose is red and white check. These are not just for little ones, they also come in extra large size 26" wide x 59" long.  I could fit in that one!!!  

The best part is you can have them personalized!!  I love putting initials and names on everything!!

The reason I am sharing these today, is because they are 20% off for today only.  They are still a little pricey for a kids sleeping bag, but so worth it.  Not only can they use them for sleepovers, but also when they want to sleep in your room, under the Christmas tree, to cuddle and watch a movie in, and just to play fort in their room.   I would suggest getting the extra large one, so that way they have years to grow into them!!  Now I just have to decide which one to order my son!!   

Bundle these up with a stuffed animal, book, or slippers, and you have the best gift under the tree!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved