Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Our Elf Arrives a Little Early??!!

Everyone told me to wait until my son was older to buy him the Elf on the Shelf.  




For those of you that do not know what the Elf on the Shelf is...

It is a recent Christmas tradition, where an elf comes to stay at your house for the weeks up to Christmas.  The elf watches your kids, and then every night returns to the North Pole to report to Santa.  Every morning the elf is in a new place, and your children need to find him.  However they can not touch the elf, because if they do he will lose his magic!!  Parents have started adding a new fun twist to the mornings, by putting the elves in hilarious poses and situations.  I can't wait for my son to get older, so I can come up with wacky things for our elf to do.




I know my son does not understand any of this yet, but I thought it would be fun for our elf (we named him C. Cane) to arrive for his first Christmas.  I have also decided to take a bunch of pictures, with the elf in the background. I figured I could make an album with all of the elf visits in it.  When my son gets older, I can show him that his elf has been coming to visit since his first Christmas.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, and cute baby. I was going to wait until my son was older, but am ordering one now. Thanks Buckley:) -Julia

Anonymous said...

I love the idea. I have to go get one!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved