Wednesday, December 28, 2011

It's Getting Hot in Here...

I am always on the hunt for cool and different things...

This one caught my eye for two reasons.  


1. Who doesn't want cool colored water??  It is like heading to Vegas every time you use the bathroom:)

2. This would be great as a back up method to make sure my son does not burn himself in the bathroom.  I say back up, because I don't trust anything but my own hand to test the temperature of his water.  It also would make bath time and toothbrush time more exciting!!




It is just a simple attachment that you can screw on easily. They sell a version for the shower and the sink!! If you get bored you can turn them on two different temperatures and have your own little dance party;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved