Thursday, September 6, 2012

Love, Love, Love- Just a Little Something For Fun:)



Sometimes it is fun to shop and buy things that you really don't need, but are just too cute to pass up.  Here are some recent favorites:)



Felt Food Lasagna- yummm!!
How cute is this felt lasagna??  I love all of the layers, and the different vegetables that she included.  The other foods at this store are just as cute:)




Zoo Playspot Interlocking Foam Tiles
This new Skip Hop mat is just too cute.  I know that there are a few options on the market (including the hardwood floor one we featured), but this one is great for little babies.  The colors and pictures are just so bold, and adorable.  It is great for those months that they love to stare and practice focusing on things. Toddlers can then have fun putting the tiles together, like a giant puzzle. It also would look cute under a craft table or sandbox. Skip Hop is a trusted company, so you don't have to worry about the materials used to make these tiles.





Crafty by Nature Art Clips
I don't think I have seen a cuter way to display artwork and good grades??  I also would love these if I still worked in an office, I could hang my "to do" list and projects for the day on them.  Somehow things hanging from a cloud just aren't as stressful:)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved