Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Adventures in My Shopping Cart...


So we have been really busy lately, but it hasn't kept me from a little of my favorite late night activity...throwing items in my virtual carts.  Here are some of the items on the top of my "to buy" list!!





Eco Kids Personalized Letter Pillows
I love these!!  I am a big initial and monogram fan, so of course I would love these.  But there is something about the colors and font, that makes these extra exciting.  I can think of so many things to do with these...write your child's name on their wall with them (pillows look cute hung on the wall), put initials on the family couch, give these to newlyweds, put the first letter of a child's name on their new "big kid bed", party favors for a sleepover party, spell out a sports team, get the entire alphabet for your playroom.... I could go on for hours! 

Needless to say I will be getting a few of these!! ...and they are upcycled, so you can feel good about buying them:)





Soda Can Magnets

Anyone that knows me, knows that I love my Coke a Cola!!!  I also love crafts, especially those that make something new and cute out of something else.  These magnets are adorable, and I love that they are made out of an old Coke can. 

There are so many cute shapes and designs to choose from at this store, head over and check them all out.  They use all types of drinks too!!






Eco Friendly Fort Kit


I have featured a few forts on here...my brothers and I used to build forts every day.  There is nothing better than hiding out in your fort, and having fun.  I really like this kit, because it helps you build one yourself.  It reminds me of the ones that we used to make, with old sheets and pillows.



Not everyone has an extra set of sheets and pillows laying around for fort construction, so this kit is fabulous.  It comes with everything that you need to make a fort like this one, and a great tote to store it all in.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved