Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Orso Daddy Post **Guest Blogger**

Today's guest blogger is my husband, Justyn.  He will be sharing one of his new favorite toys for our son!!

Hi everyone!!  My wife recently bought my son a Marine Corps Bear, that moves and sings the Marine Corps Hymn.  I used to be a Marine, so I like anything Marine related. Especially for my son!!



This bear is so cool it sings, and moves his head as he sings. They make one for every branch of the military. (Army, Navy, Air Force, and Marines).  I can't believe they sell for only $25.  I would pay so much more for them. 

If you have someone in your family that is currently in the military or retired, I would definitely recommend getting one of these.  They are also great, if you just want to honor our service members.












My son loves it, and so do I.  I am not sure who makes him sing more...

Semper Fi!!

Justyn

8 comments:

kara jarrar said...

this is awesome! thank you for posting! i may have to get this for my father in law that retired from the army! he will love it!

NovemberSunflower AND StaciandherScorpios said...

I'll have to show Mom! She'd probably love to get one for Nana. HAHA.

Leslie Matteson said...

Those bears are adorable! :)

Maggie said...

These bears are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

renfo82 said...

Very nice! Both of my parents were Air Force. It's worth considering.

Mary said...

These are cute and you are right. They are a steal.

makingrealchange said...

My brother is a Retired Marine so this is great! My Dad is also Retired from the Army, I may have to get both bears for my boys. Thanks for posting these.

Jaime said...

Aww, what great little role model bears! These are just too cute!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved