Monday, March 12, 2012

Double Duty!!

Today I am featuring an item that I wish I had bought a year ago, when my son was born.  I recently got a pack of Aden and Anais Dribble Burpy Bibs, and I am in love with them!!!




They are made in a special shape that allows you to use them as a burp cloth or a bib. The bibs are 100% Muslin Cotton, and have four layers for extra protection.  They have a ton of great designs, and the bibs have a different design on each side.  They are easy to wash, and so extremely soft!!



They cost a bit more than the average bib or burp cloth, but you get two in every package and they are very durable.  You don't just have to take my word for how great they are...they are currently a finalist for a Cribsie Award.  Head out and get yourself a package soon!!  I love (and have) the little man design:) (pictured above)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved