Monday, January 23, 2012

Things You Can Not Live Without For Your Preschooler...Day 1

This week is so fun for me.  I get to be a blogger, and a reader (in some senses).  I do not have a preschool age child, and it has been a while since I have taken care of one, so I have been getting help from some of my mom friends and readers.  My son will probably not need these items for a few years, but it feels great to know I can refer back to my blog as a shopping guide:)

The first item that was recommended (by a lot of moms), was the Nilo Multi Activity Table.  What an amazing item!!  



I have done a lot of research on them, and can see why they are a favorite!!  The tables are made to the perfect height, for your child to to sit and play comfortably.  They have raised borders, to help keep all of the pieces on the table.  Unlike the other tables out there, this table lets you switch activities (from Legos,  to Duplo, trains etc...)  Between that and the fact they are made from real wood, these tables seem like a great investment.  They seem to grow with your child, and they are nice looking so you won't mind seeing them for a while:)

I can't wait to get one of these...I may have to "cheat" a bit and get one next Christmas (my son will be almost 2)!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved