Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Pillows, Pillows, Pillows!!!


I love cute throw pillows for my couch and chairs...so it is no surprise that I also love to find cute pillows for my son's room. (don't worry I do not let him sleep with them).

Here are some great kids pillows, they will bring life to any bedroom. (and I think they would be cute on a couch or master bedroom too).  Everyone needs a little fun in their life:)

These pillows are all from the store Landofnod.com.  I had others, but the Land of Nod had so many cute one, that I could not cut them down.  I will share the others at another time.

Head in the Clouds

Totally Nautical

Totally Nautic

Digger Throw

Hedgehog Bright Eyed Bushy Tailed

Toolbox Throw

Throw a Wrench

Boarding Pass

Anchors Away

Grey Hold Me Tight

Stegasaurous

Suchomimus

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved