Tuesday, May 29, 2012

No Wonder Zach Was A Lego Maniac!!??!!


When we were at the aquarium the other day, my husband and I spotted the cutest backpack...a Lego brick.  Of course I have to come home and locate everything cute that I see when I am out, so I went on an online hunt and found it!! What I never expected to find was a ton of other great Lego inspired items:)

Here are some of my favorites...

The Item That Started this Hunt...The Back Pack :)

Real Working Lego Brick Digital Camera

Lego Alarm Clock

Lego Head Lamp


Lego Brick Ice Cube Tray



Lego Storage Bricks-( I think these would be cute in all rooms of your house)

Real Working Lego Walkie Talkies

Real Lego Brick Watch


Don't be surprised if the next time you come to our house, you are served a cocktail with Lego ice cubes...and then we capture the night on a Lego camera:)  Hope you enjoy these items too!!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

SO cool! My sons are obsessed with Lego... I see birthday and Christmas gifts here!!

x <3 o

Buckley said...

Oh I am so glad to hear that someone else likes Lego!! I am seriously going to get the ice cube trays, and am contemplating the backpack. Gianni already has another one, but this one is so cute in person. The picture doesn't do it justice.

Share pictures:)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved