Friday, May 4, 2012

Coming Soon...and we are excited!!


We are huge Skip Hop fans in the Orso home!!!  We have a ton of their items, and have not been disappointed by any of them.  This is why I was so excited when I recently received an email about their latest item...the Memory Foam Stroller Liner!!




I bought my son a really comfortable stroller, so up until recently this would not have been as exciting. However we have started bringing his puff snacks on our walks, and no matter how careful we are there is always a mess at the end of the day. I am a major clean freak, so I spend a lot of time scrubbing and cleaning his stroller.  This is why the idea of a removable liner is so exciting.  It will make cleaning his stroller so much easier!!...and if it also makes his stroller more comfortable (and cute) then it is so worth it!!

They will be available in four colors (grey, light green, red and blue), and will sell for $30.  Now we just wait for the follow up email letting us now that they are available.  We will let you all know when we get it, but you can also sign up to be notified here.

...is it crazy to buy more than one, so I can change it according to his outfit??? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved