Monday, April 9, 2012

Still Standing Magazine ♥


One of my dear friends (and my blog designer), has developed a magazine geared towards those that have lost a child or struggle with infertility.  Still Standing Magazine officially launches on May 5th 2012!!




I know I gained a lot of new followers in February (when I featured infant loss organizations), so I assumed that many Little Orso readers would be interested in this magazine. Franchesca is brilliant (those that follow her blog already know this), so I am sure that this magazine will be amazing and help many people.

Make sure you like them on Facebook now, so you can receive updates about their launch:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved