Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Dino Times


If your kids are anything like mine, then they probably love Dino Dan on Nick Jr... even if they don't watch that show, most kids love dinosaurs.  I know I did!!


I saw these and immediately thought... "How cool for summer camp!!!"






They come in three sizes, the one above is the full sized...

Here is the half pack, for your younger dinos:)

And the coolest lunch box I have seen, since my Dukes of Hazards one back in the day...

Don't worry the spikes are made of soft fabric, so they are not dangerous. You can find them, and a ton of other cute dinosaur stuff (like dino rainboots, excavator game, towels...), at www.chasing-fireflies.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved