Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tee Time!!

I hope I don't offend anyone, but I really hate most of the cheesy tee shirts that are available for kids.  They have the lamest sayings on them, and usually very boring repetitive images.  I am constantly looking for something different.

One of my favorite tee shirt lines is called Threadless Tees.  They have tee shirts for everyone, including onesies and toddler shirts.  Designers send in their own images, and the company picks out their favorites and produces them.  They are creative, and the images are anything but boring. 

Here are some of my current favorites:

The site is currently running a 24 hour sale...all tee shirts are $10 for today only!! 

Head over soon, you can grab something for the entire family!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved