Tuesday, November 15, 2011

With a Rebel Yell...





When I managed a kid's boutique, Baby Rebels and Little Rebels was one of the top selling kids' lines. Their pieces are so well made and stylish. It was no wonder why we couldn't keep them in. I could barely dress the mannequins, before someone would buy the outfit off of it.


This is why I was so excited to see them on special at Zulily. Most items are at cost. Run over there before they sell out, or the event ends (ends 11/16). Here is a direct link to this event: Zulily

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This company is great. Thanks for the heads up and link. What a discount! Your blog is my new favorite. I sent you a question through email. Dayna T.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved