Friday, December 14, 2012

Keepin it Neat...


The holidays typically bring in a lot of new stuff into your home.  For an organizing freak like me, this can be stressful.  Most of us barely have room in our homes for what we already have.  I spend a lot of time looking for new cute ways to store things in my home.  Most of my time is now spent looking for cute ways to store my son's toys.  Here are some of my favorite options:)


Sabrina Basket with chalkboard label



Galvanized Buckets



Pysslingar  Trunk


Kusiner Storage Baskets



Saved By The Cube



I Could've Bin a Container



Skip Hop Storage Bin






See organizing can be fun and cute:)  These are storage items that you will want leave on display!!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved