Thursday, August 2, 2012

Love, Love, Love- Tv Edition


I know I may take some flack for this, but I have no problem allowing my son to watch television.  I do not use it as a babysitter, and we enjoy watching things together.  I love watching him sing along, dance, laugh at funny parts, and clap when something exciting happens.

That is why I was so excited to find these handmade items based on his favorite shows.


Special Agent Oso Hat




Dora's Backpack




Blue's Notebook





Jake and The Neverland Pirate Personalized Shirt



Yo Gabba Gabba Bib





Super Why Beanie






Octonauts Pillow





Max and Ruby Puppets





Ducky Momo- Phineas and Ferb


I clearly have trouble sticking to three items;)  Today's post should be renamed to Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love, Love...  I couldn't limit myself.  They are all so cute, and heading to our Christmas list!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved